Spiderman Joins The Aveng Spiderman Joins The Aveng

I'm a big fan of your work, and therefore I felt it necessary to encourage you to keep going with these. The satire in this short piece does not deserve the low star score currently. Keep it up, buddy.

RyanHatesMilk responds:

Thanks man. I find it hard to fit in around the rest of my life now, so I can't see me pumping out much very soon, but I never stop thinking of new cartoons I want to make... I think it's a part of me now haha. Thanks again for your comment. I need words like these now and again.

W.S#21: Made at School W.S#21: Made at School

A feel like there was some effort put in, but Newgrounds is just not the place for this type of content.

The perfect Video The perfect Video

There's some good comedy (not original, perhaps), but it's not great. Nice try!

My first animation Vegeta My first animation Vegeta

For a first animation it's not bad, but it's been done to death, sadly. Keep it up though :)

Final Fantasy 7 # 1 Final Fantasy 7 # 1

It was OK. Nothing too fancy, but effort was put in so I like it.

Wondermeow responds:

Yeah I know it was simple I was working on a different video but my laptop stuff up lost everything. Got so annoyed decided to do something simple thanks for your feedback hope you look forward to the next video, cheers.

Kind regards,

Wondermeow

Passion of the Manwhore Passion of the Manwhore

I was THINKING about Quest of the Manwhore earlier today, and how we need to see a sequel. My wish has been granted, and I feel so very very very very pleased.

CTMD 2 CTMD 2

Im really surprised. You posted this on Youtube at least 4 years ago, and yet you have copyright for 2012.

Im not saying its a bad thing - the animation still holds up now. I just find it odd that you don't make it clear to the Newgrounds audience.

asittingduckltd responds:

Thanks for the comment, copyright is now within the company "A Sitting Duck Ltd" rather than a sole owner. Just more for the business side...

Facebook Twitter Facebook Twitter

One of THE funniest flashes.

I have watched this a large number of times since it's first appearance, and I have to say that it still holds up in the humour and fun stakes. They are such good characters.

And that's the reason I review it now: JohnnyUtah, will these characters ever make another appearance?

Brilliant Flash from an artist with a great animation pedigree.

JohnnyUtah responds:

I wrote a script with gigantor scolding his child for various reasons, but it'll probably only exist in my head.

The True War Story The True War Story

Hmm

I think the current low rating doesn't reflect how good the movie was. The animation isn't FANTASTIC, but the humour and atmosphere more than makes up for it. Great job.

Cornelius Meerkat Cornelius Meerkat

So simple

So funny. Great animation, fantastic little plot, and although the ending was expected that final line was worth it! Great job!

JoelOnToast responds: