The Bodhrán Duel The Bodhrán Duel

It sounds absolutely gorgeous! :D

Final Fantasy: Power Trip Final Fantasy: Power Trip

This is back to the classic Bitium we know and love. LOVE it. Its one of your best tracks, and as you used one of my favourite FFVII tracks, you get extra kudos frome me. BRILLIANT.

Mellow Nylon Fingerpicking Mellow Nylon Fingerpicking

Just lovely.

It sounds like it belongs in a video game. It's expertly put together, I love it.

Gloria in Excelsis Deo Gloria in Excelsis Deo

Gorgeous!

Nice to hear your music again, I'm glad this doesnt disappoint at all. Lovely orchestration :)

Thank you so much! ^_^
I like to think that much of it is due to the original tune by MacMillan. <3

Nedeleg Laouen! Nedeleg Laouen!

Hehe!

I wondered when you'd release a song titled in Breton, it looks so similar to the Welsh 'Nadolig Llawen'!

Its nice to think we have something shared :P

The track was excellent, I cant help loving your work :D

Troisnyx responds:

I noticed the similarity before, but when I was typing the Breton title I KNEW I had come across the Welsh equivalent before, but couldn't point out how it was spelt... I dared not do anything more for fear I'd butcher it. How I even got to know Breton was out of interest (two of my friends, and effectively one of my close friends, are from Brittany).

Thanks, by the way. Glad you love it! <3

Siegfried Siegfried

Just beautiful

I can't get enough of this, the first loop I've not become bored of. Excellent!

Thank you so much! I'm glad! ^_^

Floating in Thunderous Skies Floating in Thunderous Skies

Love it!

I love a good piano track, and this is fabulous :)

Pokemon: Zombies and Celadon Pokemon: Zombies and Celadon

I'm not sure about the Runescape analogies...

But I think this track is really good. It takes a track and gives it a VERY believable spin. Excellent!

Juventud Juventud

Hells YES

Thanks for putting this up on here, its fantastic and REALLY deserves more recognition.

It's just... haunting. Beautiful. Gorgeous.

Troisnyx responds:

Thank you! I hope the recognition may come somehow, I just wonder how. But there should be no damper on our hopes...

Gourmet Race -MarioPaint Gourmet Race -MarioPaint

Heehee

Not heard a Mario Paint Composer track in ages! I REALLY enjoyed this track, and you did the OST justice.

Troisnyx responds:

Thank you! ^_^ I'll admit, I'm not too frequent with Mario Paint myself, and everyone else in the Mario Paint Hangout is more skilled than I am - but thank you nonetheless!