Spiderman Joins The Aveng Spiderman Joins The Aveng

I'm a big fan of your work, and therefore I felt it necessary to encourage you to keep going with these. The satire in this short piece does not deserve the low star score currently. Keep it up, buddy.

RyanHatesMilk responds:

Thanks man. I find it hard to fit in around the rest of my life now, so I can't see me pumping out much very soon, but I never stop thinking of new cartoons I want to make... I think it's a part of me now haha. Thanks again for your comment. I need words like these now and again.

W.S#21: Made at School W.S#21: Made at School

A feel like there was some effort put in, but Newgrounds is just not the place for this type of content.

The perfect Video The perfect Video

There's some good comedy (not original, perhaps), but it's not great. Nice try!

Caravan Chaos Caravan Chaos

Unfortunately the game is broken here. It cannot play, though I really do want to because of your track record with fun games, Aardman! With all your money I'm sure this can be fixed promptly ;)

Abobo's Big Adventure Abobo's Big Adventure

10/10 for pure badassery.

What a game. Too young to have played the NES, I at least got a few of the references. I loved the gameplay - I won't lie, the game is tough but its meant to be. Not all things have to be sugarcoated.

As a labour of love, this is top marks. As a game, it transcends even that. Love it.

Creepy Ranger TD Creepy Ranger TD

You're right. Fortunacus DID make Mushroom TD. But

It's just an alright TD game. Nothing special. I enjoyed what I played, nothing more.

The Bodhrán Duel The Bodhrán Duel

It sounds absolutely gorgeous! :D

Final Fantasy: Power Trip Final Fantasy: Power Trip

This is back to the classic Bitium we know and love. LOVE it. Its one of your best tracks, and as you used one of my favourite FFVII tracks, you get extra kudos frome me. BRILLIANT.

Mellow Nylon Fingerpicking Mellow Nylon Fingerpicking

Just lovely.

It sounds like it belongs in a video game. It's expertly put together, I love it.

Troisnyx Yells Troisnyx Yells